in this week's episode, we discuss how to build a self-care routine based on the six elements of self-care.
six elements of self-care:
- emotional: activities that help you connect, process, and reflect on a full range of emotions.
- practical: tasks you complete that fulfill core aspects of your life in order to prevent future stressful situations.
- physical: activities you do that improve the well-being of your physical health.
- mental: any activity the stimulates your mind or your intellect.
- social: activities that nurture and deepen the relationships with people in your life.
- spiritual: activities that nurture your spirit and allow you to think bigger than yourself. spiritual self-care does not have to be religious, although for some it is.
books on habits:
- atomic habits by james clear
- the power of habit: why we do what we do in life and business by charles duhigg
- badass habits: cultivate the awareness, boundaries and daily upgrades you need to make them stick by my fav Jen Sincero