let's get dirty ... dirty matcha latte that is
😜 want to learn how to make the dirty matcha latte? the process is simple!
- 1 tsp blended matcha powder
- 2 oz cool water
- 8 oz heated milk (planted based or dairy)
- espresso shot
how to make:
- prep your matcha mix, pour into the base of an empty latte mug.
- follow the steps for making an espresso shot.
- heat/froth your milk.
- layer espresso shot over frothed milk in small pitcher.
- slowly pour milk/espresso over matcha shot, test your latte art making skills!