this one is for our men! did you know that june is men's health month? if not, happy men's health month. this month is dedicated to raising awareness about healthcare for men and boys and increasing healthy lifestyles. men, there are things you can do to help observe and create better habits for yourself.
alter your diet.
men's health month is a great opportunity to change the way you eat. cut back on alcohol this month or up your intake of healthy foods. you can do anything for a month, and if you do it for a month, you can do it for life!
set some goals.
use this month to really look at how your health is doing and think about where you want it to be. do you want to lose weight? gain muscle? simply eat more vegetables? set small and achievable goals and work to make them a reality.
take this opportunity to read about the common health issues affecting men and get educated on preventive steps you can take. ways to be preventative in health issues:
- stay up to date on your vaccinations and daily vitamins.
- do your screenings! don't wait till the issues become drastic to go get screened.
- decrease your stress levels!
- refrain from extreme risky behavior from excessive drinking and smoking to unprotected sex.
- last but far from least watch what you eat!
ready to start your self-care journey take the quiz and follow us on social media @shopblendedd for more self-care tips, products and more!